The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform you, as a user, about the collection of personal data on this website. Therefore, we attach importance to the most transparent presentation possible of all essential information about the protection of your data. If there are still ambiguities, questions and thus the need for clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A. Person Responsible
Responsible authority within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (Art. 4 para. 7 GDPR) and the other national data protection laws and data protection regulations is:
These contact details are therefore relevant for all questions about this website relating to data protection, as well as for all data protection rights on your part.
B. Collection and Storage of Personal Date When Visiting our Website
In the following, we would like to inform you about the data protection relevant processes which take place when you revisit our website.
(1) Log files
Every time you access our website, we automatically collect data and information from the computer system you are using to access the website.
In this context, the following details are collected:
- Information about your browser type and the version you are using
- Information about your operating system
- Date and time of your access
- Websites from which your system accessed our website
- Websites which are accessed by your system via our website
- Your IP address (anonymized)
The logfiles will be anonymized or deleted as soon as possible. This is normally the case after seven (7) days at the latest. A storage of these data along with your other personal data does not take place. The legal basis for the temporary storage of these data is Art. 6 para. 1, letter f GDPR.
The collection of the data to provide our website and the storage of the data in log files is necessary for the operation of our website.
We use so-called „cookies“ on our website. These are small text files which are automatically produced by your browser and stored on your computer system when you visit our site. Cookies do not cause any damage on your computer system, do not contain viruses, Trojans, or other malware.
In doing so, the following data will be stored and transmitted in the cookies:
- Language settings
- Frequency of profile views
- Use of website functions
The data collected this way are pseudonymized by technical precautions. Therefore, an assignment of the data to you is not possible. The data are not stored along with other personal data.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the mentioned purposes for the protection of our legitimate interests and of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1, letter f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, to prevent this, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer system or so that a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you deactivate the cookies completely, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
(3) Google reCAPTCHA
C. Contacting us
You can contact us via e-mail or a contact form on the website electronically. In this case, the data you send are transmitted to us and stored by us.
This relates to:
- Your name
- Date of the contacting
- Your e-mail address
- Where applicable, further details, if you specify them
If you write us and are interested in our offers, the legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR, furthermore, Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR.
These data transmitted to us are only used for the implementation of the conversation and not passed on to third parties.
We will delete these data when they are no longer needed for the respective purpose. In other words, when the exchange with you via e-mail is finished and we have fully processed your request.
You have the opportunity to revoke the consent to the processing of your data at any time. For this purpose, please refer to the above-mentioned contacts. In the case of revocation, all your personal data stored for the purpose of contacting will be deleted.
D. Transfer to Third Countries
Unless otherwise stated above, the processing of your personal data in countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) takes place exclusively based on the statutory provisions under Art. 44 GDPR. In the present case this is exclusively the case either based on an adequacy decision of the European Commission (Article 45 GDPR) and / or on the basis of suitable guarantees (Article 46 GDPR).
E. General Duration of Storage
In general, personal data will only be stored for as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose of the data collection or the observance of the respective legal retention period. After elimination of the purpose or expiration of the deadline, the data will be deleted.
F. Rights of the Person Concerned
To the extent that we have processed your personal data, you are regarded as a person concerned within the meaning of the GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights against us:
- Art. 15 GDPR - You can request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of the processing or objection, the existence of a right to object, the origin of your data, unless they were collected by us, as well as about the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details.
- Art. 16 GDPR - You can request the correction of inaccurate personal data or completion of your personal data stored by us immediately.
- Art. 17 GDPR - You can request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, insofar as the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Art. 18 GDPR - You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data insofar as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion, and we do not need the data any more, but you need them for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or you have filed an objection to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR.
- Art. 20 GDPR - You can receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or request the transmission to another person responsible.
- Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR – You can revoke your once given consent to us at any time. This means that we are not permitted to continue the data processing - which was based on this consent - in the future.
- Art. 77 GDPR – You can complain to a supervisory authority. For this purpose, you can normally contact the supervisory authority of your usual residence or workplace or of our registered office.
G. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection to the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as reasons for this exist which result from your specific situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which is implemented by us without indication of a specific situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, just send an e-mail to address from above.